Maserati Multi 70 is sailing towards Hong Kong with particular weather: the Italian trimaran sailed around the cold front and is now sailing with a Northern wind.
Giovanni Soldini says from aboard: «We’re taking advantage of a wind created by a depression North of the Pacific. The water is very warm and there are many depressions: the normal trade wind is completely cancelled out and there are many typhoons. We’re sailing with a Northern wind, which will then turn North-East».
For this delivery from Honolulu to Hong Kong, aboard Maserati Multi 70 there are 6 crew members with Giovanni Soldini:
- Furio Carboni, grew up in the sea, he has been sailing since he was young and he participated in many races
- Renan Cointo, originally from Lorient, he has been sailing for many years and has worked in many shipyards
- Oliver Herrera Perez, Maserati Multi 70‘s bowman, he participated in all the races aboard the trimaran in the past years
- Nico Malingri, he started sailing when he was very young and he is part of the Italian Team since 2018
- Matteo Soldini, he is part of Maserati Multi 70‘s project since the beginning, he participated in many deliveries and races aboard the trimaran
- Gianluigi Ugolini, born in ’98, he started racing since he was young and he won the 2018 Nacra 17 Junior World Championship