Just a weekend in London and it’s already time to leave for Maserati Multi 70. The departure is scheduled for Monday February 26th in the evening for a circumnavigation of Brittany before the arrival of bad weather, as Giovanni Soldini explains: ”We have identified a weather window to get out of here and go to the Trinité-sur-Mer. So we’ll leave on Monday evening for a navigation that will have to be very fast to try to arrive before the wind reinforcement scheduled for February 28th. If we do not leave tomorrow, we would be forced to stay there at least for a week. After February 28th in fact the forecasts are quite infernal, with a storm coming on the English Channel and the whole Brittany”.